Round 4 still open! – benefit from quality equipment supplied & Installed by a LOCAL Master Installer providing after sales support for peace of mind.
Phone: Office 0410 790 616
or Email: email@example.com Website: microenergysystems.com.au
3.6kW [12 panel] system installed from $4,200
6kW [20 panel] Battery ready system from $5,500
6kW [20 panel] plus Battery from $11,500
Pricing assumes assignment of STCs to MESA.
These prices are GST inclusive and are approximately between $0.95 to $1.15 per watt installed.
Click here for flyer
Why do a site inspection
A site inspection is a good idea, since no install is the same. Obviously shading and roof suitability are sometimes hard to determine and then there are many other issues that can complicate an install, see below for just a few other examples.
Some examples of non-standard installs include:
- Double storey / difficult access for which we charge out a $220 fee to cover difficult access and the additional danger involved.
- Three phase electrical installation
- Additional DC runs
- Additional splits
- Tile roof profile – this adds approx $35 per kW to the racking
- Flat roofs – tilt frames add approx $25 per panel and we use 2 extra on ends [ie: 20 panels would be 22 x tilts]
- Kliplok profile – adds approx $11 per pair per panel [ie: 20 panels would be 44 x assemblies]
Battery technology is changing fast. Recently MESA has started using IP65 rated batteries which can be installed outside, with built in Battery Management Units. Phone Lisa to discuss your options.
If you have an existing electric hot water system, you can divert some power to it and heat your water with spare solar power, by using a Catchpower device. This is especially good idea if you receive a low feed-in tariff and have lots of spare power.
Supply & install for between $850-950 inc of GST [depending on power board].
For a nominal fee, find out how to make your house comfortable - warm in winter, cool in summer
SHASA owns two high quality electric mountain bikes which are available for hire at Moruya Bicycles, Ford St, Moruya. Ring Angus 4474 3978. Only $60 for half a day and $100 for a whole day - the cheapest in the Eurobodalla