Southcoast Health & Sustainability Alliance
Community-led solutions including
- Proactive responses to the climate crisis including drought, floods and bushfires
- Eurobodalla Community Solar Program for homes and businesses
- Community solar and energy efficiency projects
- Hire of SHASA owned electric bicycles
- Community engagement, local food and water security
The municipality of Eurobodalla covers 110km of the south coast between Durras and Wallaga Lake including Bateman’s Bay, Mogo, Moruya, Tuross Head, Narooma and many hamlets in between. With our recent experiences of drought, bushfires, floods and COVID 19, Eurobodalla has a great opportunity to reinvent itself. New technologies, new thinking, new living and new work opportunities can help us create an inspiring future for all as we move to a better, cleaner economy.
Check out our strategic plan SHASA’s 2030 Vision
Our Aim: 100% Renewable Energy Eurobodalla by 2030
Acknowledgement of Country – SHASA recognises Aboriginal people of the Yuin Nation as the original inhabitants and custodians of all land and water in the Eurobodalla and respects their enduring cultural and spiritual connection to it. SHASA acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land in which we live and we pay our respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
All donations to SHASA are 100% tax deductible.