SHASA welcomes you to help us make the Eurobodalla a Better Place to Live, Work and Play. Let us know what you are interested in and what ideas you have to help us all. You might like hosting events or joining one of our working groups or helping our groups of volunteer repairers at the Repair Cafe. There are all kinds of ways we can contribute to help our planet and our future generations. The ideas are as limited as our imagination.
How would you like to be involved?
- Repair Cafe – Held every Friday from 9am to 12pm. Are you able to repair things? We are particularly looking for people who can repair jewellery, clocks or watches.
- Market Stalls – SHASA will have a table at the Tuross Fair at Tuross Heads on 5 April 2021 (Easter Weekend Holiday). SHASA will also have a table at the Oyster Festival in Narooma on Friday 30 April and Saturday 1 May 2021. We’d love to have you help us out. You don’t need to have a lot of knowledge about the projects we are up to, just enthusiasm. There will be others there to answer any hard questions.
- Working Groups – We have 3 working groups at the moment. One on Electric Transport, another on Community Energy, and the third on the Repair Cafe. Each have people who are interested in particular aspects of those topics. You are welcome to join in and add your ideas. The more the merrier.
- Monthly Meeting – This meeting is held monthly via zoom and is for those who like to look at the overall direction of SHASA and contribute ideas about helping Eurobodalla become a better place to live, work and play.
- Newsletters – Do you like writing articles? We would love to hear from you. We have two newsletters: The monthly SHASA newsletter that appears on our News pages and also the MOO’S NEWS. Check out the Community page for more details.
- Other ideas? Check out the pages on this website for inspiration or let us know of ideas we haven’t thought of.