SHASA welcomes you to help us make the Eurobodalla a Better Place to Live, Work and Play. Let us know what you are interested in and what ideas you have to help us all. You might like joining one of our teams of committees or helping our groups of volunteer repairers at the Repair Cafe. There are all kinds of ways we can contribute to help make our community more resilient. The ideas are as limited as our imagination.
How would you like to be involved?
- Repair Cafe – Held every Friday from 9.30am to 12.30pm. Are you able to repair things? We are particularly looking for people who can repair jewellery, clocks or watches.
- Market Stalls – SHASA has a table at various markets across the Eurobodalla. We’d love to have you help us out. You don’t need to have a lot of knowledge about the projects we are up to, just enthusiasm. There will be others there to answer any hard questions.
- Project Teams – We have a Moruya Hospital Solar Farm Project Team and a Moruya EV Day Project Team. You are welcome to join in and add your ideas. The more the merrier.
- Grants Committee – We have a team of people who are keen on applying for grants. If you would like to join our grants team, contact us via the contact page above. Grant funding is critical to implementing practical projects to achieve a more resilient community.
- Communications Team – We have a team of people providing new content for the SHASA Facebook page, website, the bi-monthly Spark SHASA newsletter and media releases to inform the public about SHASA achievements.
- Monthly Meeting – This meeting is held monthly via zoom and is for those who like to look at the overall direction of SHASA and contribute ideas about helping Eurobodalla become a better place to live, work and play.
- Other ideas? Check out the pages on this website for inspiration or let us know of ideas we haven’t thought of that you would like to get involved in.
Please contact us at SHASA.
23rd June 2021 – “Congratulations. Hi to you both and everyone else behind the scenes at SHASA. It’s mind blowing what you have achieved to date and I’m sure will continue to achieve for our part of the south coast. Volunteering has its up n downs but it fantastic to see your achievements and the benefits it will bring to the future and the environment”. (Name supplied).