SHASA welcomes you to help us make the Eurobodalla a Better Place to Live, Work and Play. Let us know what you are interested in and what ideas you have to help us all. You might like hosting events or joining one of our working groups or helping our groups of volunteer repairers at the Repair Cafe. There are all kinds of ways we can contribute to help our planet and our future generations. The ideas are as limited as our imagination.
How would you like to be involved?
- Repair Cafe – Held every Friday from 9.30am to 12.30pm. Are you able to repair things? We are particularly looking for people who can repair jewellery, clocks or watches.
- Market Stalls – SHASA has a table at various markets across the Eurobodalla. We’d love to have you help us out. You don’t need to have a lot of knowledge about the projects we are up to, just enthusiasm. There will be others there to answer any hard questions.
- Working Groups – We have 2 working groups at the moment. One a combined Community Energy and Electric Transport Group, and another on the Repair Cafe. Each have people who are interested in particular aspects of those topics. You are welcome to join in and add your ideas. The more the merrier.
- Grants Team – We have recently formed a team of people who are keen on applying for grants. One of our members has kindly compiled a workshop to help steer our team toward lots more successful applications. If you would like to join our grants team, contact us via the contact page above.
- Monthly Meeting – This meeting is held monthly via zoom and is for those who like to look at the overall direction of SHASA and contribute ideas about helping Eurobodalla become a better place to live, work and play.
- Newsletters – Do you like writing articles? We would love to hear from you. We have two newsletters: The monthly SHASA newsletter that appears on our News pages and also the MOO’S NEWS that appears on our Community page.
- Other ideas? Check out the pages on this website for inspiration or let us know of ideas we haven’t thought of that you would like to get involved in.
23rd June 2021 – “Congratulations. Hi to you both and everyone else behind the scenes at SHASA. It’s mind blowing what you have achieved to date and I’m sure will continue to achieve for our part of the south coast. Volunteering has its up n downs but it fantastic to see your achievements and the benefits it will bring to the future and the environment”. (Name supplied).