Enjoy the benefits of going solar
* Drastically reduce or even eliminate your electric bills
* Put your roof to work!
* Earn a great return on your investment
* Protect against rising energy costs
* Increase your property value
* Help reduce carbon dioxide emissions and the impacts of climate change
* Create jobs and help our local economy
Eurobodalla Solar Bulk Buy
Estimated Performance 2017 to YTD 2020
|Energy Output||1,370 kWh / year|
|Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction||1,192 kg CO2 / year|
|Electricity Savings (maximum)||$386 / year|
Find out more about our Eurobodalla Solar Bulk Buy Program
Find out more about our Community Solar Bulk Buy Installations
Do you wish your home was more comfortable to live in? Is it draughty? Do you have the heater on too often? Is your power bill through the roof? Then why not consider an energy check?
For only $99, a SHASA member( accredited in New Zealand) will visit your home and:
- check your energy usage,
- install door seals, weather seals, water efficient shower heads, energy efficient light bulbs where appropriate, and
- provide a detailed report on how to cut your energy usage by up to 25%.
Contact SHASA on 0467 558645 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Installing solar batteries with solar panels is now becoming increasingly common. They provide significant benefits, such as energy independence and emergency backup power. As the economics and cost-effectiveness of batteries are rapidly improving we continue to monitor their potential for household, business and community applications.
SHASA is currently exploring the significant opportunities that community microgrids might offer our local community. Our focus on microgrids is to pool local renewable energy resources (such as a small-scale solar farm) to maximise energy self-reliance. When combined with energy storage systems such as batteries, there can be significant economic benefits for community shareholders.